About Verizon’s 2016 Local Agent Summit app
Verizon’s Pacific Marketing Team created an app for their 2016 Local Agent Summit. This event brought together their Pacific Indirect team and strategic partners. Sessions ranged from team building exercises for the Verizon team to a market message to all employees and partners by Johnathan LeCompte, President of Verizon’s Pacific market. This event plays plays a crucial role in kicking off the fourth quarter.
Peek Inside the App
App Features Used
- Schedule pages for 2 days of the summit
- People page highlighting Verizon leaders
- Sponsor listing
- Image and text page for hotel information, golf course details and a letter from the President
- News Feed for event updates
- Custom URL for the app
Explore the app first-hand!
To download the app on a mobile device:
- Visit http://my.yapp.us/M87MD4 on your iOS or Android device and follow the instructions on the page
- You’ll be asked to install Yapp from the app store (if you don’t have it already)
- Open Yapp and tap “Download an existing Yapp” and your app will appear
To view the app on desktop: Visit http://my.yapp.us/M87MD4
Why we love this app:
The key reason this app was picked for a feature is the variety of well executed use cases of the Image and Text page. The app is a treat for the eyes with high quality images and the attendees have all the information they need pertaining to the event at their fingertips! See the variety of ways you can use an Image and Text page here.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless is a cellular communications company. They have trainings and other events throughout the year for their internal staff, educating and rewarding them for their work with the company. The trainings are done by region, bringing together different departments from different areas to collaborate and learn with one another.
Want more? The Pacific Marketing Team has been using Yapp since 2014. Read Verizon’s Yapp story here.