“Yapp is the best solution if you are looking to make the switch from print programs to mobile event apps. We were able to save on printing cost for our program guide. Our attendees are able to view the conference details on-the-go and even interact with each other.”
– Jun Daproza, Team Leader Tech Support Specialist
About Early Educators Leadership Conference
The Early Educators Leadership Conference is designed to help early childhood education professionals increase their leadership skills through powerful professional development that includes information, tools, and practical knowledge that they can use in their daily practice as leaders. It is a premium all-inclusive resort experience that includes all meals, snacks, gifts, special events, golf driving range, fitness center, discounted spa services, conference workshops, informative presenters and networking opportunities.
Peek Inside the App
App Features Used
- Schedule pages for the conference agenda
- People page for presenter bios
- News Feed for event updates, comments and photos
- Custom URL for the app
- Twitter Feed
- Documents page for the resort map and program PDF
- Gallery page event photos
- Sponsors listing
- Image and text pages for sponsors, acknowledgements, resort details and 2017 event information
- Simple Text pages for conference scope and feedback/survey
- Session Feedback
Explore the app first-hand!
To download the app on a mobile device:
- Visit http://my.yapp.us/XGC8P4 on your iOS or Android device and follow the instructions on the page.
- You’ll be asked to install Yapp from the app store (if you don’t have it already).
- Open Yapp and tap “Download an existing Yapp” and your app will appear.
To view the app on desktop: Visit http://my.yapp.us/XGC8P4.
Why we love this app:
The Council has done a fantastic job of really taking advantage of several page types, some in multiple ways. Knowing the importance of the agenda for attendees, they have three different schedule pages, including one breaking out the various tracks. They had a 70% adoption rate for the app with each of those individuals using the app 17+ times on average. Being a savvy planner, they featured the 2017 event details on the final page of the app and incentivized early registrations with a special discount.
Why The Council for Professional Recognition Love Yapp
“Our company has used Yapp for our annual conference the past two years and we are very pleased with it. I would highly recommend this app to any event planner. Our attendees are very surprised at how easy it is to download and navigate the app. They particularly like the fact that they can create and view personalized schedules on their mobile device as well as the ability to leave feedback at the end of each session.” – Jun Daproza, Team Leader Tech Support Specialist
About The Council for Professional Recognition
The Council for Professional Recognition is a non-profit leader in the early care and education arena with more than 40 years as an established credentialing organization, awarding its Child Development Associate® (CDA) National Credential to more than 400,000 early childhood educators. The CDA® uses a specific set of time-tested, research-based tools that adhere to a set of standards to determine early childhood teacher competency.