Mobile apps have been a part of the event technology world for years. Today, events of all sizes in every industry leverage mobile event apps for a variety of reasons. Lately, with the increasing use of smartphones the benefits of mobile apps are even more amplified. However, many organizations are not adapting mobile apps. Organizations are still wasting hours of employee time and thousands of dollars on paper programs at their events. Event organizers are stressed out, the organization loses money and attendees have outdated information.
Many organizers who have not adapted mobile apps for events yet worry about a low download rate, technically-challenged attendees or unclear ROI. All these are worries of the past. Mobile event app features start with a fully-featured event guide and include interactive features to increase community engagement in the app as well as real-time analytics to measure your apps ROI.
90% of #millennials and even 64% of the oldest cohort own a smartphone! Take your #event #mobile now. Tweet this stat
No matter the age and technical know-how of your attendees, they are on their smartphones. According to ComScore, smartphone penetration is at 87% on average. Shouldn’t your event be there too? This infographic shares 10 other eye-opening and powerful statistics about event planning, attendees and mobile event apps. Find out why attendees of all ages want event apps and why choosing an event app is great for you as an event organizers.
Displaying this infographic on your site? Please use the source: http://blog.yapp.us/infographic-10-benefits-of-a-mobile-apps-for-events
Sources by benefit
- 87% of mobile time is spent in apps. Mobile users spend over 3 hours a day in mobile apps.
- In 2016, 86% of the planners will use event apps.
- Event apps can cost less than $500
- 75% of sponsors are always looking for new partners.
- Access to schedules is extremely important to 88% of attendees.
- 82% marketers can’t quantify data from attendee interactions at events.
- 75% of attendees say networking is important to them.
- Push notifications are 1 of the top 5 app features for planners.
- An event coordinator is the 8th most stressful job.
- 90% of the U.S. population 18-34 own a smartphone.
Eager to take your next event mobile? You should be! Learn how you can get the easiest and most cost-effective mobile event apps with Yapp.