As the Yapp family grows bigger and stronger, we want to recognize some of our most installed Yapps. A diverse collection, each of these Yapps has reached hundreds of people, making event planning simple and mobile while spreading the word about Yapp
If you’d like to be featured on this blog, in press mentions or on our homepage, please fill out this brief form: http://bit.ly/yappback.
(5) COLLIDE 2013: Created for a 3-day religious conference, the Collide 2013 Yapp utilized the news feed for updates and comments on the event.
(4) WOMEN 2.0: This year’s Women 2.0 conference in San Francisco boasted its second Yapp full of all the information attendees might need. They promoted their app and livestream through Twitter.
(3) TUCK WINTER CARNIVAL: This weekend event hosted by the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth brought together MBA schools from across the country for skiing, food and good times.
(2) TIDAL WAVE PARTY WEEKEND: This Yapp, created by the organizers of the weekend-long event in Downtown Disney, has all the deets attendees need, including a News Feed with updates on rooms available at the official event hotel.
(1) TOUCH OF CLASS ‘13: This top-downloaded app for the Benton Community School’s show choir invitational, “A Touch of Class,” has all that guests need to get the most out of the music-filled day. Since the event has passed, the app added a page for awards and results.